If You're Serious About Making Money in Real Estate

If You're Serious About Making Money in Real Estate
Achieving Success IS The Ultimate

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Business Card Marketing

I just received some business cards today with an interesting twist. Not only were they handsomely done, but they included something that many cards that get tossed don't.

A REFERRAL PROGRAM!

So, while the person was handing them to me they said, "you are holding $100 in your hand". I was looking quite puzzled because in my world money doesn't look like a business card. Funny thing once I turned to the back of the card it read "$20 for each paid referral" of course I was holding five in my hand and then it hit me.

Many marketers are out there trying to get people to take their card in order to remember who they are when in fact one of the key ways to get them to keep your card is to offer them something in return.

Which leads me to the important part. When you decide to get business cards see if there is a way for you to offer those who can be your eyes and ears as well as your "virtually no-risk partners" a piece of the action. I believe that this will cut down on alot of your cards being thrown away.

For more info on getting a Free Website as well as other Guerilla Marketing Ideas please subscribe to this blog and stay with us and also check out our site: www.FreeWebsitesForYou.com

No comments: